Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

What happens to my playlists if I cancel my Apple Music? If I renew my subscription. Will they still be there?

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 2:49 PM

Hello Eckles.ks,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you have a question about canceling Apple Music, and are happy to provide you with some information.

"If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date." At that time, you will lose any playlist you have created. If you choose to subscribe again, they will need to be re-created. Here is a link to assist you with additional information:

See or cancel your subscriptions

Please let us know if you are still having issues after reviewing the link.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2020 2:49 PM in response to Eckles.ks

Hello Eckles.ks,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you have a question about canceling Apple Music, and are happy to provide you with some information.

"If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date." At that time, you will lose any playlist you have created. If you choose to subscribe again, they will need to be re-created. Here is a link to assist you with additional information:

See or cancel your subscriptions

Please let us know if you are still having issues after reviewing the link.

Have a great day!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.