Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you use two Apple ID accounts on one device?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 6:26 PM

Simultaneously? No. Only one AppleID can be signed into any given Apple service at one time (Where can I use my Apple ID? - Apple Support). And you can only change the AppleID associated with the App or Music Store once every 90 days.

You can use two AppleIDs simultaneously with different services. So one AppleID for iCloud, for example, and another with the App and Music Store for purchases. Although that would be a unique situation and one to think about before going that route.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2020 6:26 PM in response to ACDevv

Simultaneously? No. Only one AppleID can be signed into any given Apple service at one time (Where can I use my Apple ID? - Apple Support). And you can only change the AppleID associated with the App or Music Store once every 90 days.

You can use two AppleIDs simultaneously with different services. So one AppleID for iCloud, for example, and another with the App and Music Store for purchases. Although that would be a unique situation and one to think about before going that route.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.