Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Pair Apple Watch Series 1 with iPhone 7 iOS 14

I am unable to complete pairing my Apple Watch series 1 with iPhone 7 (iOS 14.0.1). When I start it says to update watch OS, then it shows “watchOS 6.1.3 your software is up to date”. 2 options appear when I press “Cancel”

1. Exit and Reset Watch

2. Continue Update

if I choose option 1, it goes back and get reset again. If I choose option 2, nothing happens.

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 6:38 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Oct 11, 2020 4:16 PM in response to QHJ

Hello QHJ,

We understand that you're unable to pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone, and we'd love to see how we can help.

It looks like your Apple Watch is running the latest compatible watchOS version for that model, so we'd like to ask a few questions to help narrow this issue down further.

1. Has the Apple Watch been paired with this iPhone in the past? If so, did this issue begin after updating your iPhone to iOS 14.0.1?
  2. Was this Apple Watch paired with another iPhone previously? If so, these steps may help: How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone
  3. Since running into this issue, have you been through the steps outlined on the following page? If not, please complete all of those steps, and let us know if that helps. If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone

Thanks!

Unable to Pair Apple Watch Series 1 with iPhone 7 iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.