Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to clean iPhone 11 Pro Max speakers?

So I accidentally dropped my iPhone 11 Pro Max in cheesecake 😅 it got in my speakers and I tried to clean it out but I think it just got caked into the little holes of my speaker. Is there a way for me to clean that or am I gonna have to take it to a cell phone repair store and have them take it apart? I’d prefer to do it myself to save the money

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 7:51 PM

Hi Junebug1237,

Thanks for being part of Apple Support Communities. Sounds like you need some help with your iPhone after it fell in your cheesecake. We'll do what we can to help.

From what you've described, it sounds like these tips for Cleaning your iPhone will help. If you continue to have issues with your speaker after that, we'd recommend that you bring your iPhone in for an evaluation. Depending on your region, you can do that a local Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store. Find Locations near you to get this done.

Hope that helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2020 7:51 PM in response to Junebug1237

Hi Junebug1237,

Thanks for being part of Apple Support Communities. Sounds like you need some help with your iPhone after it fell in your cheesecake. We'll do what we can to help.

From what you've described, it sounds like these tips for Cleaning your iPhone will help. If you continue to have issues with your speaker after that, we'd recommend that you bring your iPhone in for an evaluation. Depending on your region, you can do that a local Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store. Find Locations near you to get this done.

Hope that helps.

How to clean iPhone 11 Pro Max speakers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.