Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change the icloud email linked to my apple ID?

How to change the icloud email linked to my apple ID ?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 1:41 AM

First understand that you can use either your iCloud Email or some third-party email as your Apple ID.

1. You cannot change the primary @icloud.com address on an iCloud account, but you can change the Apple ID - see 2. and 3.
  2. If the Apple ID itself is a non-Apple third-party address you can change it, Change your Apple ID - Apple Support
  3. If the Apple ID itself is an Apple @icloud.com, @me.com or @mac.com address you can't,
  4. You can create up to three additional email aliases @icloud.com Use email aliases on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2020 1:41 AM in response to zeinab248

First understand that you can use either your iCloud Email or some third-party email as your Apple ID.

1. You cannot change the primary @icloud.com address on an iCloud account, but you can change the Apple ID - see 2. and 3.
  2. If the Apple ID itself is a non-Apple third-party address you can change it, Change your Apple ID - Apple Support
  3. If the Apple ID itself is an Apple @icloud.com, @me.com or @mac.com address you can't,
  4. You can create up to three additional email aliases @icloud.com Use email aliases on iCloud.com - Apple Support

how to change the icloud email linked to my apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.