Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone SE changed to "save battery life" with black text in a white background only in apple aps. Inverting colours and colour filters does not work

Hi guys, trying to save by battery on my SE phone an option came up to change the app backgrounds to black. So did it but don't like it. Have tried the colour filters which are off, have tried classic invert, which works but it just makes all my apps a funny colour. Have rebooted - no joy. The black background, white text is just in all the apple products. Help????

iPhone SE, iOS 11

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 3:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 3:39 AM

For anyone who has this problem and I couldn't find an answer in community or google, try going to display and brightness and change your appearance to Light instead of Dark. All fixed now

1 reply

iphone SE changed to "save battery life" with black text in a white background only in apple aps. Inverting colours and colour filters does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.