Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create you Memoji is a menace

I am trying to read the imessages on my Ipad Pro and I have a hideous series of flashing cartoon faces blocking my page. "Create your Memoji. Send a message using memoji stickers.

Is this a really annoying idea of Apples to keep me from using my ipad or some sort of hack?

How do i get this to go away?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 5:48 AM

You are not alone in loathing the Memoji features; many share your views - in particular in a business environment where this feature is often considered to be inappropriate. This feature can be largely disabled/inhibited.

From the Messages App, tap the Apps icon that appears to the left of the Test Message input box; scroll all the way to the right of the icons that appear - to the ellipsis (three dots) icon...

Tap the ellipsis icon, then select Edit.

Scroll down until you reach the Memoji Stickers option - set to OFF

Next, in Settings:

Settings > General > Keyboards > Memoji Stickers - set to OFF

I hope this information and guidance is helpful in resolving the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2020 5:48 AM in response to Sepharad1

You are not alone in loathing the Memoji features; many share your views - in particular in a business environment where this feature is often considered to be inappropriate. This feature can be largely disabled/inhibited.

From the Messages App, tap the Apps icon that appears to the left of the Test Message input box; scroll all the way to the right of the icons that appear - to the ellipsis (three dots) icon...

Tap the ellipsis icon, then select Edit.

Scroll down until you reach the Memoji Stickers option - set to OFF

Next, in Settings:

Settings > General > Keyboards > Memoji Stickers - set to OFF

I hope this information and guidance is helpful in resolving the issue.

Create you Memoji is a menace

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.