Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete workout in Fitness using iOS 14 or watchOS7 ?

My kids started a workout on my watch and I can't seem to be able to delete it on my phone or my watch

In iOS 13 I could delete these falsely started workouts and choose whether to keep the activity data or not

Anyone know where this option is now located?

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 9:39 AM

Hi there d33p,

We understand you have a question about deleting a workout, and we'd like to share some steps that can help.

To delete a workout, open the Health app on your iPhone, select the Browse tab, and enter Workouts in the Search bar. Then scroll down to the bottom of the Workouts screen and tap Show All Data. You can then swipe left to delete the workout in question.

Learn more here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2020 9:39 AM in response to d33p

Hi there d33p,

We understand you have a question about deleting a workout, and we'd like to share some steps that can help.

To delete a workout, open the Health app on your iPhone, select the Browse tab, and enter Workouts in the Search bar. Then scroll down to the bottom of the Workouts screen and tap Show All Data. You can then swipe left to delete the workout in question.

Learn more here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Cheers!

Delete workout in Fitness using iOS 14 or watchOS7 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.