Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to login to my iCloud it say I have to contact y’all

can you guy delete or remove iCloud from my device

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 11:02 AM

FYI: These are user-only communities. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech supportContacting Apple for support and service includes international calling numbers.

The Apple Support Communities only provides help for users of Apple products. Apple does not read theae forums. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple, then go to Apple Feedback. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2020 11:02 AM in response to Jebaldwin44

FYI: These are user-only communities. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech supportContacting Apple for support and service includes international calling numbers.

The Apple Support Communities only provides help for users of Apple products. Apple does not read theae forums. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple, then go to Apple Feedback. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Oct 8, 2020 12:37 PM in response to Jebaldwin44

Maximum Free Accounts error message?

Create a new ID (if necessary) and sign into iCloud using the same Apple ID on another Apple device/computer. You should then be able to sign in.

The maximum number of free accounts have been activated

Apple ID - create a new.      

Apple ID – Create        

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    

Or contact Apple ID Support.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

I am trying to login to my iCloud it say I have to contact y’all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.