Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently changed my billing info for monthly autopay of $.99 for I Cloud. Now I am being billed $12.99 for PUBG Corp Tencent Mobile International LTD. WHY?? I did not authorize this purchase. I am getting

I recently changed my billing info for monthly autopay of $.99 for I Cloud storage with an Apple on line assistant. I received an invoice for the monthly $.99 auto pay charge. But now I am receiving invoices for $12.99 for PUBG Corp PUBG Mobile-Tencent Mobile International Limited which I did not request. And also getting notices from PayPal which I did not request. Why am I getting invoiced for services I did not request? Who do you have to contact to straighten this mess out?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 11:18 AM

Unless you have subscribed to whatever PUBG Corp through your Apple ID, and also have Paypal as a payment method on your Apple ID neither one would have anything to do with your iCloud subscription whatsoever.

If you are just seeing these notices as emails or even SMS messages, but are not relfected on your actual payment method's statement, then they are likely just scams. Coincidental to having changed your payment method for iCloud, but unrelated to it.

You can verify any and all active subscriptions on your Apple ID by following the steps here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can verify the validity of the email invoices you got for PUBG by following the steps here: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

You can also contact Apple Support directly if you believe these invoices are somehow related to your Apple Account: https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2020 11:18 AM in response to BelievenAchieve11

Unless you have subscribed to whatever PUBG Corp through your Apple ID, and also have Paypal as a payment method on your Apple ID neither one would have anything to do with your iCloud subscription whatsoever.

If you are just seeing these notices as emails or even SMS messages, but are not relfected on your actual payment method's statement, then they are likely just scams. Coincidental to having changed your payment method for iCloud, but unrelated to it.

You can verify any and all active subscriptions on your Apple ID by following the steps here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can verify the validity of the email invoices you got for PUBG by following the steps here: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

You can also contact Apple Support directly if you believe these invoices are somehow related to your Apple Account: https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

I recently changed my billing info for monthly autopay of $.99 for I Cloud. Now I am being billed $12.99 for PUBG Corp Tencent Mobile International LTD. WHY?? I did not authorize this purchase. I am getting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.