Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

all my mail that went to junk are all gone

accidentally moved all my mails to junk in the iPad and moved it back to inbox, but my mails doesn't show up on my other devices. I don't know what to do, please help

MacBook Air 11″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 5:40 AM

raihan1054 Said:

"all my mail that went to junk are all gone: The emails, doesn't even show up in the iCloud mail site. The emails are only in the iPad, and i've tried restarting but all my mail from this year aren't showing up"

-------

Seems what you need to do is archive these eMails

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 5:40 AM in response to raihan1054

raihan1054 Said:

"all my mail that went to junk are all gone: The emails, doesn't even show up in the iCloud mail site. The emails are only in the iPad, and i've tried restarting but all my mail from this year aren't showing up"

-------

Seems what you need to do is archive these eMails

Oct 9, 2020 12:46 AM in response to raihan1054

raihan1054 Said:

"all my mail that went to junk are all gone: accidentally moved all my mails to junk in the iPad and moved it back to inbox, but my mails doesn't show up on my other devices. I don't know what to do, please help"

-------

Give it a Few then Restart:

Restart the other devices - it may take a few for it all to sync. What happens when you go to the eMail providers site using a Web Browser? Are they even shown directly on the site browser? If so, I'd give it a few, and then restart the device. If lots of mail, I can see it taking a while to sync between devices.

all my mail that went to junk are all gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.