Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received a call saying that my iCloud had been breached

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 10:02 AM

That is a scam. The scammer is trying to portray as Apple and scam money out of you including your Apple ID and Password. Beware of such scams. Apple will never text you, call you or leave a voicemail informing you about the status of your Apple ID or iCloud account. Simply ignore that message.

All about scams and phishing -

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to ➔ Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams➔ Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 10:02 AM in response to timberly23

That is a scam. The scammer is trying to portray as Apple and scam money out of you including your Apple ID and Password. Beware of such scams. Apple will never text you, call you or leave a voicemail informing you about the status of your Apple ID or iCloud account. Simply ignore that message.

All about scams and phishing -

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to ➔ Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams➔ Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

I received a call saying that my iCloud had been breached

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.