Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any way to revert to the previous O.S.

I have an IPad 6th version. Apple updated the O.S. to 14.0

Is there any way to undo this as my IPad has problems doing anything such as opening apps, accessing the internet. Web pages won't open and it just freezes up. It has become just about useless for doing anything. Can anyone help me?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 10:38 AM

capsnowgoose wrote:

Is there any way to undo this as my IPad has problems doing anything such as opening apps, accessing the internet. Web pages won't open and it just freezes up. It has become just about useless for doing anything. Can anyone help me?

Sorry downgrading isn't supported by Apple.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 10:38 AM in response to capsnowgoose

capsnowgoose wrote:

Sorry downgrading isn't supported by Apple.

Oct 9, 2020 10:53 AM in response to razmee209

I have reset my IPad 4 times, and even set it up manually with no backup. I am continuing to delete all Apps from the IPad after each reset. Basically the only use I have for it now is just ZOOM. I try to go to a webpage in that lousy browser Safari and it just freezes up. Thankfully I have a Windows computer I can use to get anything done now. The IPad is an exercise in frustration. It cannot even open a webpage. I am certain the way it acts is there is definitely AI controlling it!

is there any way to revert to the previous O.S.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.