Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV moving abroad: US to UK

I’ve just moved from the US to the UK, and cannot seem to find the NowTV app in the App Store. I already tried changing my region to the UK, and still the app doesn’t show up. Help?

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 12:53 PM

The region for the App Store will always match the region of your Apple ID account. If you have set a UK billing address and payment method, then you will have access to UK-only apps.

Changing the region for your account has far-reaching consequences for purchases and subscriptions that you already have, so it is probably worth the trouble only for long duration. Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 12:53 PM in response to iamsidthekid

The region for the App Store will always match the region of your Apple ID account. If you have set a UK billing address and payment method, then you will have access to UK-only apps.

Changing the region for your account has far-reaching consequences for purchases and subscriptions that you already have, so it is probably worth the trouble only for long duration. Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Apple TV moving abroad: US to UK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.