Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

left air pod pro no sound

My left airpod pro stopped making any sound. I called support and they sent me another left airpod. That didn't work either. THey said I set it up wrong. So, they sent me a 3rd left airpod pro and this one still doesn't work. no sound at all. Any ideas? It's like it isn't seeing the left airpod at all.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 12:36 PM

The same thing happened to me, I found out I needed a firmware update. Make sure you have WiFi..Put both your AirPods into the charging case. Plug your charging cable into the case and charge your AirPods. Set your device or devices next to the charging AirPod case. This fixed my problem. There is an article about updating iOS firmware on google.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2020 12:36 PM in response to CROC1979

The same thing happened to me, I found out I needed a firmware update. Make sure you have WiFi..Put both your AirPods into the charging case. Plug your charging cable into the case and charge your AirPods. Set your device or devices next to the charging AirPod case. This fixed my problem. There is an article about updating iOS firmware on google.

left air pod pro no sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.