Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay says pending on my iPhone

I send Apple Pay to my grandson all the time. I sent on 10/2 with no problem but on 10/5 it said he couldn’t accept on his phone. He has Verizon I phone. Also, the $50 was deducted from my bank but says pending on my phone and my grandsons. Please help!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 4:28 PM

I would call Apple support so they are aware of the issue and if they can help.this happened to me too I think it’s the new iOS 14. It finally worked again after a couple days. But it did say $25 was available in my settings under payments but yet in my wallet it wouldn’t connect. I have Verizon as well. I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 4:28 PM in response to pamhoups

I would call Apple support so they are aware of the issue and if they can help.this happened to me too I think it’s the new iOS 14. It finally worked again after a couple days. But it did say $25 was available in my settings under payments but yet in my wallet it wouldn’t connect. I have Verizon as well. I hope this helps.

Apple Pay says pending on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.