Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Screensaver Storage

Where can I see what my total storage use on my device is? The useless little manage storage thing only tells you how much for each app. I want to know how much storage I’m blowing through with the aerials screensavers and if there’s a way I can delete the ones I don’t like?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 11:59 AM

You can’t delete specific ones you don’t like, but you set to not use a certain theme (i.e. group of clips).

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Your Aerial screen saver clips are treated as cache data that can be deleted at any point when the system needs the space for something more important. The number of clips that the system downloads, depends on the free space that you have.

The Apple TV box is not meant to be manually managed for storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2020 11:59 AM in response to PcPrincipal

You can’t delete specific ones you don’t like, but you set to not use a certain theme (i.e. group of clips).

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Your Aerial screen saver clips are treated as cache data that can be deleted at any point when the system needs the space for something more important. The number of clips that the system downloads, depends on the free space that you have.

The Apple TV box is not meant to be manually managed for storage.

Apple TV Screensaver Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.