Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost icons

Since my update to the latest version (IOS 14), lost several icons although the applications are there, my icons are gone. How can I recover the icons ?

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 6:14 AM

Hi there urufebo,

Thanks for the post! It sounds like you're looking to find some of your apps after updating to iOS 14, and you're in the right place for help with this.

It sounds like this is part of the App Library function: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone. Try swiping left until the App Library appears. You should see your apps broken down into categories. If you want to return some of these apps to your Home screen, press and hold in a blank space in the App Library (not directly on one of the apps), and the icons should begin to move. You can then drag them back to your Home screen as needed.

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 6:14 AM in response to urufebo

Hi there urufebo,

Thanks for the post! It sounds like you're looking to find some of your apps after updating to iOS 14, and you're in the right place for help with this.

It sounds like this is part of the App Library function: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone. Try swiping left until the App Library appears. You should see your apps broken down into categories. If you want to return some of these apps to your Home screen, press and hold in a blank space in the App Library (not directly on one of the apps), and the icons should begin to move. You can then drag them back to your Home screen as needed.

Kind regards.

Lost icons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.