Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to solve the error message Podcast cover art must be at least 1400 X 1400 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

Hi my picture is 1400 x 1400 but still getting thus message. Can anyone help please

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 1:59 PM

Yes. Your image is at

https://pbcdn1.podbean.com/imglogo/image-logo/9663264/podcast_image_8D85FA41-846C-4DDA-B8AA-D7AABE9AEB66.jpg

It is 512 x 512 px, and thus much too small - the minimum is 1400 x 1400 px. This issue arises frequently with Podbean, and leads me to wonder whether Podbean is resizing the image - are you sure the original is correctly sized? I can't imagine why Podbean would do this - they must know it's not acceptable - but if you are sure they are resizing your image you'll have to take it up with them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2020 1:59 PM in response to izzie209

Yes. Your image is at

https://pbcdn1.podbean.com/imglogo/image-logo/9663264/podcast_image_8D85FA41-846C-4DDA-B8AA-D7AABE9AEB66.jpg

It is 512 x 512 px, and thus much too small - the minimum is 1400 x 1400 px. This issue arises frequently with Podbean, and leads me to wonder whether Podbean is resizing the image - are you sure the original is correctly sized? I can't imagine why Podbean would do this - they must know it's not acceptable - but if you are sure they are resizing your image you'll have to take it up with them.

how to solve the error message Podcast cover art must be at least 1400 X 1400 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.