Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I return my iPad Pro 11 128GB for a 256GB, because I find 128GB storage just not enough.

Can I return my 128GB IPad Pro 11 for a larger storage like 256GB?

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 2:07 AM

If purchased directly from Apple, you have 14-days with which to return your device for an unconditional exchange or refund. Beyond with days, you might consider a trade-in.

Apple Trade In - Apple (UK)

You should note that the trade-in value will be considerably less than you paid. You may achieve a better value by selling privately - and they purchasing a replacement iPad that is more suitable for your needs.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2020 2:07 AM in response to sangfung

If purchased directly from Apple, you have 14-days with which to return your device for an unconditional exchange or refund. Beyond with days, you might consider a trade-in.

Apple Trade In - Apple (UK)

You should note that the trade-in value will be considerably less than you paid. You may achieve a better value by selling privately - and they purchasing a replacement iPad that is more suitable for your needs.

Can I return my iPad Pro 11 128GB for a 256GB, because I find 128GB storage just not enough.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.