Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

الجوال مقفل وبحاجة فتحه من قبل الدعم

اشتريت الجوال من شخص وأخبرني انه لا يوجد به ايكلود .

بالفعل قمت بادخال الأيكلود الخاص بي بعد فترة تم اقفال الجوال وطلب مني ايكلود لا يخصني.

ارجو منكم مساعدتي في فك قفل الأيفن لأن الشخص الذي اشتريته منه لا يريد ارجاع الجهاز

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 5:27 PM

translated from Arabic:

I bought the phone from someone and he told me it doesn't have iCloud.

Indeed, I entered my iCloud after a while, the phone was locked, and I was asked to an iCloud that does not belong to me.

Please help me unlock the iPhone, because the person from whom I bought it does not want to return the device

only the previous owner can help you if the device is activation locked. Without the previous owner the phone will not be usable. Here is a support article for removing activation lock

يمكن للمالك السابق فقط مساعدتك إذا تم قفل التنشيط. بدون المالك السابق ، لن يكون الهاتف قابلاً للاستخدام. هنا مقال دعم لإزالة قفل التنشيط

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support

here is a support article for what the previous owner is supposed to do before selling the phone

إليك مقال دعم لما يفترض أن يفعله المالك السابق قبل بيع الهاتف

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

here are support articles for forgotten Apple ID credentials if the previous owner doesn't remember them

فيما يلي مقالات دعم لبيانات اعتماد Apple ID المنسية إذا لم يتذكرها المالك السابق

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2020 5:27 PM in response to mkh70

translated from Arabic:

I bought the phone from someone and he told me it doesn't have iCloud.

Indeed, I entered my iCloud after a while, the phone was locked, and I was asked to an iCloud that does not belong to me.

Please help me unlock the iPhone, because the person from whom I bought it does not want to return the device

only the previous owner can help you if the device is activation locked. Without the previous owner the phone will not be usable. Here is a support article for removing activation lock

يمكن للمالك السابق فقط مساعدتك إذا تم قفل التنشيط. بدون المالك السابق ، لن يكون الهاتف قابلاً للاستخدام. هنا مقال دعم لإزالة قفل التنشيط

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support

here is a support article for what the previous owner is supposed to do before selling the phone

إليك مقال دعم لما يفترض أن يفعله المالك السابق قبل بيع الهاتف

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

here are support articles for forgotten Apple ID credentials if the previous owner doesn't remember them

فيما يلي مقالات دعم لبيانات اعتماد Apple ID المنسية إذا لم يتذكرها المالك السابق

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

الجوال مقفل وبحاجة فتحه من قبل الدعم

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.