Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud calendar sync issues

Hello, A few days ago I noticed that my Mac was not able to send mail when I traveled, yet I could save it as a draft and then send mail from my iPhone. I checked the outgoing mail server settings and they were the same on Mac and iPhone. Thinking there was an iCloud issue, I logged out of iCloud on my Mac, then signed back in. Now my calendars are all messed up! I have five different calendars and now they all have multiple duplicates after signing out, then back in. I'm looking for advice on what to do to delete the unnecessary duplicates. Any suggestions, wise ones?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 3:07 PM

Hello solarspirit,

We see you are having some trouble with duplicate calendars being added to your Mac. We can absolutely see how that would be an issue and are happy to help. You can use these steps to get rid of the duplicates: Add or delete calendars on Mac.

Take care!

Similar questions

2 replies

iCloud calendar sync issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.