Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't redownload game pigeon

I just transferred my data from my iphone xr to iphone 11 couple days ago, but when trying to play game pigeon on imessage, I had to redownload it but every time I click on the cloud symbol, it won't download and still leaves the cloud symbol there.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 9:20 AM

Hello vdev1n,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re having trouble downloading a specific app on your iPhone. If you have not already, we recommend restarting your iPhone to see if that helps.

If not, try the steps in this article:

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device - Apple Support

Lastly, if you haven’t already, you may want to try signing out of, and then back into the App Store. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Stores > [Your Apple ID] > Sign Out.

If the issue persists, you’ll want to contact Apple Support.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2020 9:20 AM in response to vdev1n

Hello vdev1n,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re having trouble downloading a specific app on your iPhone. If you have not already, we recommend restarting your iPhone to see if that helps.

If not, try the steps in this article:

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device - Apple Support

Lastly, if you haven’t already, you may want to try signing out of, and then back into the App Store. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Stores > [Your Apple ID] > Sign Out.

If the issue persists, you’ll want to contact Apple Support.

Best regards.

I can't redownload game pigeon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.