Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id

Why my apple id banned from app store and itune?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 8:44 PM

Utkarsh2 Said:

"apple id: Why my apple id banned from app store and itune?"

-------

Four Important Thoughts:

A. It's Not Banned:

You are able to log into these forums - so of course it is not banned. I recommend you contact Apple.

B. What makes you say this?

• eMail?: If it is an eMail it is a Phishing Scam - Apple will not send you such an email. Forward the eMail Message to: reportphishing@apple.com
  • Phone Call?: If it is an eMail it is a scam. So, click the phone app, click recents, select the phone call, take a screenshot, and forward it to apple with he same eMail address.

C. Apple Phone Support:

If of any more concern, contact Apple Support

D. Modify Credentials:

Did you click anything or interoperate with it in any manner.  If so, consider...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2020 8:44 PM in response to Utkarsh2

Utkarsh2 Said:

"apple id: Why my apple id banned from app store and itune?"

-------

Four Important Thoughts:

A. It's Not Banned:

You are able to log into these forums - so of course it is not banned. I recommend you contact Apple.

B. What makes you say this?

• eMail?: If it is an eMail it is a Phishing Scam - Apple will not send you such an email. Forward the eMail Message to: reportphishing@apple.com
  • Phone Call?: If it is an eMail it is a scam. So, click the phone app, click recents, select the phone call, take a screenshot, and forward it to apple with he same eMail address.

C. Apple Phone Support:

If of any more concern, contact Apple Support

D. Modify Credentials:

Did you click anything or interoperate with it in any manner.  If so, consider...

apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.