Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing CD information required please

Hi there,

I am trying to get the track names and album artist from a bootleg CD into my Itunes library but am having difficulty. Whilst the CD was importing I completed the song title and artist field ect which I thought would be sufficient. However what it shows in the main Library section is 'track 1,2 , 3 etc. For some reason the information I have entered does not transfer across. Can anyone give me any advice or suggestions on how to resolve this?

iPod Nano (4th Gen)

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 5:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 7:01 AM

I think the key phrase here is "Whilst the CD was importing..." Details should be entered before you start importing. You can use the Song Info dialog (select a track, press Ctrl+i) to make changes now that the tracks are already part of your library. You can select the whole album to change common properties such as album, artist, and album artist.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2020 7:01 AM in response to 24vern

I think the key phrase here is "Whilst the CD was importing..." Details should be entered before you start importing. You can use the Song Info dialog (select a track, press Ctrl+i) to make changes now that the tracks are already part of your library. You can select the whole album to change common properties such as album, artist, and album artist.

tt2

Importing CD information required please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.