Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alert and ringer volume resets to minimum by itself.

Alert and ringer volume resets to minimum by itself

I have read the posts where people are having issues with their iPhone alert and ringer volume adjusts itself.

I am running IOS 14.0.1 on my iPhone 11pro, and iPad Air. Since updating the iPad and IPhone to this new IOS, this issue happens daily and sometimes several times a day since the update. I have read numerous posts on possible fixes, but nothing has helped.

I rely on my phone for my alarm like most people and this issue is becoming way too annoying.

I have reset my phone to factory settings, and the problem still exists, as well as turning off attention ware. I first saw this issue after viewing videos on Facebook, but I deleted the app and the problem still exists. Hopefully Apple get this resolved quickly.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 7:27 AM

Try change with buttons [Disabled]

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 17, 2020 8:41 AM in response to lrmaynard

Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a permanent fix at this time. I have an open case with Apple on this issue and have tried everything. I even went as far as a DFU reset to no avail. The last communication I had with the advisor handling my case was that a software update is in the works. Hope so, my 11 is coming up on 1 year warranty running out.

Alert and ringer volume resets to minimum by itself.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.