Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar hacked?

I was on google and was redirected to another tab where a notification came up about my calendar I clicked away thinking it was one of these scam things but later that day I kept getting notifications from my calendar saying I had an event all these “events” had titles like ‘your iPhone might not be protected’ and there was more highly inappropriate ones. My calendar had events every hour for two days down so I thought after the two days they would be gone but everyday they move on to the next day so I don’t think they are going to stop. There is no options to delete events. I’m not sure what to do

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 6:31 AM

Are you seeing something as shown in pic below?

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

3 replies

Calendar hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.