Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing sync toolbar in finder completely

dear community, I cant sync my iphone with my mcb because this is only thing I see in finder when I connect it via usb

theres no button bar or other information, upgrade to latst os (10.15.7) didnt help

anyone please? thanks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 2:23 PM

Just to make sure: you did unlock your iPhone, right? Did you click Trust on the iPhone?

You may want to download and run Etrecheck and post its full report here. There may be a third party extension or antivirus blocking something.

11 replies

Oct 14, 2020 3:49 AM in response to AkajiCZ

I can't say if it is related, but recent versions of Chrome are known to wreak havoc, especially with professional applications.

It's worth a try to completely uninstall Chrome, restart and see if there is any change.

Also, I was not aware of this uBar application. It seems pretty nice, but since it seems to modify stuff at a relatively low level, I wonder if it has any impact on the present situation.

missing sync toolbar in finder completely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.