Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover my old apple password?

iPhone 4s, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 10:29 PM

jhazzer Said:

"How to recover my old apple password?"

-------

Where to Start:

A. Start Here: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support

Be careful that you do not unsuccessfully login too many times. If you do, you might be locked out for good. The only way to solve that would be to go to Apple with your original receipt of purchase and a Photo ID.

B. Look in your Device(s) Keychain(s):

Go Here: How to Find Passwords Stored in iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

For an iPhone 4s, I'd suspect you might have it stored on an older device. So, if you have an older computer, view its keychain.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2020 10:29 PM in response to jhazzer

jhazzer Said:

"How to recover my old apple password?"

-------

Where to Start:

A. Start Here: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support

Be careful that you do not unsuccessfully login too many times. If you do, you might be locked out for good. The only way to solve that would be to go to Apple with your original receipt of purchase and a Photo ID.

B. Look in your Device(s) Keychain(s):

Go Here: How to Find Passwords Stored in iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

For an iPhone 4s, I'd suspect you might have it stored on an older device. So, if you have an older computer, view its keychain.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.