Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone Number

how to i add my phone number to my phone?

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 5:38 AM

Assuming you have changed (are changing) your phone number, there are many operations you need to do on your iPhone. This one is a check list (perhaps not exhaustive) of things to do:

• Change your number in Settings>Phone>My number...
  • Change your number in iMessages & Facetime
  • Change your number managing your account and trusted devices (see that particular section) for two factor authentication code:--> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support
  • Change your profiles for homebanking app(s) so that they can send you proper codes (do the same for all your signed in application, if needed).
  • Send the new number to all (or part of) your contacts.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 5:38 AM in response to eelliott32

Assuming you have changed (are changing) your phone number, there are many operations you need to do on your iPhone. This one is a check list (perhaps not exhaustive) of things to do:

• Change your number in Settings>Phone>My number...
  • Change your number in iMessages & Facetime
  • Change your number managing your account and trusted devices (see that particular section) for two factor authentication code:--> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support
  • Change your profiles for homebanking app(s) so that they can send you proper codes (do the same for all your signed in application, if needed).
  • Send the new number to all (or part of) your contacts.

Regards

Giulio

Phone Number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.