Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ive entered my Child’s date of birth incorrectly

How do I change my child’s date of birth, it’s saying she’s 1 instead of 10 yrs old ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 9:26 AM

Change a birth date for a child

To change a birth date to any age below 13,* you must be a member of a Family Sharing group, and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't edit it without an family organizer.* Learn more about Family Sharing

1. Update the birth date.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.
  3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request. 

More info: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204164#birthdateforchild

Check your phone number and make sure you're calling Apple Support and not Apple Corporate.

Contact Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 9:26 AM in response to kimberley02

Change a birth date for a child

To change a birth date to any age below 13,* you must be a member of a Family Sharing group, and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't edit it without an family organizer.* Learn more about Family Sharing

1. Update the birth date.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.
  3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request. 

More info: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204164#birthdateforchild

Check your phone number and make sure you're calling Apple Support and not Apple Corporate.

Contact Support

ive entered my Child’s date of birth incorrectly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.