Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook Pro (13" 2020) has an unusual stain on its screen.

I've only had the computer for just under a week and I didn't notice an issue until about a couple of hours ago. At first I thought it must be a smudge or a stain and attempted to wipe it off with a microfibre lens cloth, but it had no effect and upon closer inspection almost seems to be internal. It's not at all visible when my screen is white/active unless I deliberately catch it with the light, but it's very visible when the screen is dark/asleep.

I've been ultra-delicate with this machine since its purchase and have actually used it pretty sparingly so I can't think of any physical reason why this would have happened. I was considering taking it into the nearest apple Service Provider, but I thought I'd check here first to see if anybody is familiar with the issue.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 8:37 PM

It doesn't look normal to me, and if you determined the stain is internal then definitely contact Apple or an AASP to evaluate it.

Similar questions

1 reply

My Macbook Pro (13" 2020) has an unusual stain on its screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.