Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is locked for 27 days and thats not okay i run a business on this phone

this is going on two weeks already and its getting very old someone needs to help me

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 8:07 PM

What seems to be locked?

Is the iPhone disabled or you don't know your passcode?

If you forgot your Apple ID password, you might have started account recovery, learn more about the waiting process and how to check the status via

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password – Apple Support

You have mentioned that this phone is used for business purposes. Backups are very important! Make sure you document any passwords/account information and store it in a safe place. It is your responsibility to ensure your Apple ID details are up to date, like trusted phone number, email addresses, credit card information. You can do this after you regain access to your account by visiting https://appleid.apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 8:07 PM in response to vangelina178

What seems to be locked?

Is the iPhone disabled or you don't know your passcode?

If you forgot your Apple ID password, you might have started account recovery, learn more about the waiting process and how to check the status via

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password – Apple Support

You have mentioned that this phone is used for business purposes. Backups are very important! Make sure you document any passwords/account information and store it in a safe place. It is your responsibility to ensure your Apple ID details are up to date, like trusted phone number, email addresses, credit card information. You can do this after you regain access to your account by visiting https://appleid.apple.com

my phone is locked for 27 days and thats not okay i run a business on this phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.