Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb on dual sim phone

can I set one number to do not disturb on dual Sim phone?

So one phone number is my business number, and one is my personal number. I would like to set my business number two do not disturb between the hours of 7 PM to 8 AM. But still leave my regular personal number available for calls from family and friends.

Is this possible?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 9:01 PM

I would suggest turn your business number off, after business hours: Toggle Turn On This Line

6 replies

Oct 15, 2020 8:52 PM in response to Siabh

Thank you for the Answer, that’s too bad. Apple should fix that. because even my clients would bother me after hours so setting it to except contacts wouldn’t help either. I just had a client text me and we’ve been closed for 2 1/2 hours. It’s ridiculous but people don’t value your time they only value their own.

Oct 15, 2020 8:44 PM in response to SravanKrA

No this won't work. It sets both numbers to do not disturb. I am only wanting to set the business line to do not disturb during certain hours. Otherwise I will have clients calling 24/7.

When I had two phones that was easy. I would turn business phone off. Now that I have dual sim phone and both numbers are on one phone I can't do that.

Trying to figure out if there is a way to do it.

Oct 15, 2020 8:40 PM in response to RaeleneP

Change your settings

If you don't want to be disturbed at a certain time, you can set a schedule. Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb, then turn on Scheduled and set a schedule. You can also choose when you want to receive alerts, calls and notifications:

• Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.
  • Allow Calls From: Allow calls from everyone, no one, your favourites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or iCloud.
  • Repeated Calls: If someone calls you twice within three minutes, the second call isn't silenced.

Learn more

Do not disturb on dual sim phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.