Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 100% charge notification does not work

Have an Apple Watch version 6 (watch OS 7.0.2) paired to an iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 14.0.1).

The first week after getting the watch, I received the notification that the watch was 100% charged after charging on my iPhone. Now, nothing. Have charged it the last 3 days and have seen the battery charge at 100% but no notification. Cannot find any place to turn it on let alone what happened to turn it off. Under Notifications for the watch, everything is turned on.

Rebooted the iPhone and the Watch.

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 4:54 AM

I have sleep enabled and do get the notification on the Home Screen. Is there a way to get a sound alert the watch is charged?

10 replies

Nov 19, 2020 7:16 PM in response to kk5do

I’m having the same issue. My iPhone 11 has notified me that my S6 is fully charged about three times. I have sleep tracking on and sleep reminders. Both of the charging reminders are toggled on. I talked to Apple Support last night snd they told me to force reset both of my devices and check back the next day if it worked. It didn’t. I have no idea why isn’t not telling my my watch is fully charged every time.

Oct 28, 2020 8:32 AM in response to Randy-12

I had the same issue myself with the Apple Watch series 5 and watchOS 7 and my iPhone 11 Pro. Worked for the first week and then never received a fully charged reminder again. After seeing Randy’s post, it got me thinking. I had recently done a full reset and new set up on my Apple Watch and never bothered to set up the Sleep app again... I believe that’s the issue. I have set up the Sleep app again and there is an option to toggle charging reminders. Hope that helps!

Nov 14, 2020 4:38 PM in response to kk5do

I had this exact same issue and have been looking for an answer for weeks. When I first received my Apple Watch I was getting the notifications when my watch was fully charged and it suddenly stopped one day. I had no idea this had to do with the sleep app. Turned off sleep tracking due to its limited features and had no idea this would stop the notification. Guess I'll turn on the sleep function to get the battery notification but turn off all sleep tracking.

Nov 19, 2020 7:27 PM in response to mumclaren

The solution is at the top of the post. Go into the watch app, click on sleep and turn the notification on. I remembered after I went in there that I had turned off the sleep tracking because it was pretty lame. You need it for the full charge notification. No idea why it has to be hidden in the sleep tracking instead of say, in General or maybe battery.

Apple Watch 100% charge notification does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.