Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use a Mophie cable to connect my iPhone 8 to Apple Car Play in the Honda HR-v

Can I use a Mophie cable to connect my iPhone 8 to Apple Car Play in the Honda HR-v

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 8:50 AM

Greetings, nmccain44.

It appears that you'd like to know if you can use a USB lightning cable manufactured by mophieto connect your iPhone 8 to Apple CarPlay with your Honda, and we're glad to help with this.

Power & Cables - iPhone Accessories - Apple -- Apple sells mophie USB cables. Be sure that you've selected the correct one that will work with your Honda HR-V.

Use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support -- This article provides the information and steps to use CarPlay with your car.

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 8:50 AM in response to nmccain44

Greetings, nmccain44.

It appears that you'd like to know if you can use a USB lightning cable manufactured by mophieto connect your iPhone 8 to Apple CarPlay with your Honda, and we're glad to help with this.

Power & Cables - iPhone Accessories - Apple -- Apple sells mophie USB cables. Be sure that you've selected the correct one that will work with your Honda HR-V.

Use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support -- This article provides the information and steps to use CarPlay with your car.

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.