You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am from Pakistan and I am unable to deregister my old phone number online as there is no option for pakistan in the drop down code list of countries.

I am unable to deregister my old phone number online from my iphone as country code of Pakistan does not appear in the drag down list of codes.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 7:56 PM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2020 9:45 AM in response to kamran161

Hi kamran161,

It sounds like you want to deregister iMessage, and you're running into an issue. We'd love to get you some help with that.

This page has some great information, and it goes over the steps to deregister iMessage:

Deregister iMessage on your iPhone or online

If you're using the steps in the above link, and you're unable to proceed with deregistering, please contact our support team for further assistance. You can reach them here:

Get Support

Have a nice day!

I am from Pakistan and I am unable to deregister my old phone number online as there is no option for pakistan in the drop down code list of countries.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.