Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Apple always billing me for things they say are free

Why is Apple billing me again for some thing I didn’t buy from apple.com for $400 pretty sure I would’ve known if I purchase something that cost $400 but also I didn’t know that the free Apple TV that comes with your phone that you purchase for $850 for was not actually free for a year it was actually 695 a month which they started billing me after I signed up for the free year but they started billing me immediately that month and every month after even though we’re supposed to be a one time fee for Five dollars for the year but it did not turn out to be it was every month they billed me and it was more than the five dollars it came out to 680 a month

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 9:32 AM

We cannot look into your account. We don’t work for Apple

You can Contact Support to sort out the free year mix up.

As to your free year, it appears you may not have redeemed it properly. It’s not done automatically for you. There were instructions to follow: https://offers.appletvapp.apple/

Regarding other charges, it’s best to check your purchase history to identify exactly what you paid for. Did you buy movies, do you have other subscriptions?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2020 9:32 AM in response to Megs2020

We cannot look into your account. We don’t work for Apple

You can Contact Support to sort out the free year mix up.

As to your free year, it appears you may not have redeemed it properly. It’s not done automatically for you. There were instructions to follow: https://offers.appletvapp.apple/

Regarding other charges, it’s best to check your purchase history to identify exactly what you paid for. Did you buy movies, do you have other subscriptions?

Why is Apple always billing me for things they say are free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.