Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchasing new iPhone when I am in Portugal

I'm in Portugal and would like to purchase a new iPhone although my home address and billing are in the USA. I would need the phone delivered in Portugal. Is this possible?

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 4:53 PM

Hello.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to order a new iPhone but have it ship to a different location. If so, we'd like to look into this with you.

Usually when making an online order using the Apple Online Store, you're able to use a different shipping address that differs to your billing address. However, options to ship to a different country might be limited. The best approach to take is to contact the Apple Online Store for assistance. They would be the best suited to confirm if shipping to a different country would be possible. We have a great link you can use in order to find the Apple Online Store contact information:

Contacting Apple

You'll want to review the section under "Apple Online Store".

We hope this information is useful. Best of luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 4:53 PM in response to eduardofromlexington

Hello.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to order a new iPhone but have it ship to a different location. If so, we'd like to look into this with you.

Usually when making an online order using the Apple Online Store, you're able to use a different shipping address that differs to your billing address. However, options to ship to a different country might be limited. The best approach to take is to contact the Apple Online Store for assistance. They would be the best suited to confirm if shipping to a different country would be possible. We have a great link you can use in order to find the Apple Online Store contact information:

Contacting Apple

You'll want to review the section under "Apple Online Store".

We hope this information is useful. Best of luck!

Purchasing new iPhone when I am in Portugal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.