Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I import apps from my iPhone to new MacBook Air?

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 1:46 PM

Many app developers have written versions that will work on the MacBook Air. These will be called ios apps and mac apps respectively. You should look in the mac App store for the mac version of the app. You can look on the developers web site and see what they recommend.

Provided the name of those apps you are looking for.

R

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2020 1:46 PM in response to questions2021

Many app developers have written versions that will work on the MacBook Air. These will be called ios apps and mac apps respectively. You should look in the mac App store for the mac version of the app. You can look on the developers web site and see what they recommend.

Provided the name of those apps you are looking for.

R

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.