Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch bank of america app

My apple watch will not open my bank of america app. Everytime i try to open it it just shows me the loading symbol and the app never opens. My phone and the app are both updated. What could be the issue?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 7:04 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities gabrielamartin1,

We see that you're having an issue opening your banking app on your Apple Watch. We know that it is a great convenience to be able to access these apps on your Apple Watch, and we'd be happy to help.

First, let's make sure that your Apple Watch is set to mirror your iPhone. Go to the Watch app on your iPhone > Bank of America app > Mirror my iPhone.

If these settings are already set, restart your Apple Watch, then test to see if the issue remains.

How to restart your Apple Watch

If the issue persists, remove the app from the Apple Watch and then reinstall. The article below will guide you through removing the app.

Organize apps on Apple Watch

Let us know how this goes.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 7:04 PM in response to gabrielamartin1

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities gabrielamartin1,

We see that you're having an issue opening your banking app on your Apple Watch. We know that it is a great convenience to be able to access these apps on your Apple Watch, and we'd be happy to help.

First, let's make sure that your Apple Watch is set to mirror your iPhone. Go to the Watch app on your iPhone > Bank of America app > Mirror my iPhone.

If these settings are already set, restart your Apple Watch, then test to see if the issue remains.

How to restart your Apple Watch

If the issue persists, remove the app from the Apple Watch and then reinstall. The article below will guide you through removing the app.

Organize apps on Apple Watch

Let us know how this goes.

Have a great day!

Apple watch bank of america app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.