Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer my existing AppleCare to a new phone?

Apple care

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 9:55 AM

No, you will need to purchase a new AppleCare+ to a new device. If you sell your current device, you can contact Apple to see about transferring the AppleCare to the new owner, but the AppleCare is on the device, not the person, so you cannot transfer it from one device to another. If you do not sell the old device or do not wish to transfer, you can apply for a refund for any non-used portion of AppleCare. Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2020 9:55 AM in response to babuFapple

No, you will need to purchase a new AppleCare+ to a new device. If you sell your current device, you can contact Apple to see about transferring the AppleCare to the new owner, but the AppleCare is on the device, not the person, so you cannot transfer it from one device to another. If you do not sell the old device or do not wish to transfer, you can apply for a refund for any non-used portion of AppleCare. Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.