Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi connection

the WiFi connection on my iPhone 6s cuts off unexpectedly while I am at home. All my other devices remain connected. What gives?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 6:58 PM

Hello dmirkin,

Thanks for posting to Apple Support Communities. We understand that there are some connection issues with your iPhone to your home Wi-Fi connection.

Do you find that your iPhone 6s connects with other networks without any problems? Try the troubleshooting steps from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network first. Then, if you continue to experience disconnection, check out Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points to make sure your Wi-Fi settings are set for the best connection.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 6:58 PM in response to dmirkin

Hello dmirkin,

Thanks for posting to Apple Support Communities. We understand that there are some connection issues with your iPhone to your home Wi-Fi connection.

Do you find that your iPhone 6s connects with other networks without any problems? Try the troubleshooting steps from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network first. Then, if you continue to experience disconnection, check out Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points to make sure your Wi-Fi settings are set for the best connection.

Have a great day!

WiFi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.