Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone stays full of storage and I don’t think my phone is useing my iCloud for back up or storage so my phone isn’t working correctly

How to clear up space on my phone and make sure iCloud is being used

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 4:29 PM

Welcome, JaredJroc9280 and Flipmunkey, to Apple Support Communities!

Look at Settings->General->iPhone storage. That gives you some options to reduce storage consumption.

Please see How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

In addition to the above, you will, almost certainly, need to follow the instructions in the document Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support, including making sure your iOS is up to date (13.6.1 or later).

Please let us know how this all goes for you, or if you need any additional help!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2020 4:29 PM in response to JaredJroc9280

Welcome, JaredJroc9280 and Flipmunkey, to Apple Support Communities!

Look at Settings->General->iPhone storage. That gives you some options to reduce storage consumption.

Please see How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

In addition to the above, you will, almost certainly, need to follow the instructions in the document Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support, including making sure your iOS is up to date (13.6.1 or later).

Please let us know how this all goes for you, or if you need any additional help!

My phone stays full of storage and I don’t think my phone is useing my iCloud for back up or storage so my phone isn’t working correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.