Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi on my 2 iPhone XR simultaneously stopped working

I am unable to connect to my wifi. once I connect to the network, the symbol in the bar gets disappeared in 2 seconds. I don't know the reason for why it is happening because I have reset the network settings and even updated my phone. both of my iPhone XR are facing the same problem. I am able to use safari and appstore but not WhatsApp and other utilities. and I have no clue how is this happening.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 12:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 2:27 AM

Check your WiFi Router / Modem for --> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points ...

2 replies

Wifi on my 2 iPhone XR simultaneously stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.