Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch series 3 power cycling

So I have an apple watch series 3, which I have for just over 1 year. In the last few months I have had an issue with the watch power cycling on its own. I have done all the trouble shooting and it still does not help. I have pair/repaired my watch, ensured that I have the most current ios for my watch etc. Still to no avail my watch continues to power cycle on its own randomly throughout the day. Today 10/19/20, I contact apple support and the young lady I spoke with was wonderful and helpful. However when she did the diagnostics on my watch, she told me that she could only see the last 24 hours, during that 24 hour period my watch power cycled on its won 6 times, and after I spoke with her it did it again. So that makes 7 times in 24 hours it has power cycled on its own......and counting. I asked what solutions were available, to which she told me that the engineers are aware of the problem, however they have no fix at this time. I asked what options I had and she told me that she could send me a label and I could send the watch back to be looked at. My next question was "ok so what if that doesn't fix the problem" ? Her response was "they will send you the watch back to you" I asked so the same watch that is having issues and she advised "yes". I inquired as to if this was occurring with any other models of iwatch, to which I was told "no just with the series 3 watch". My point of this post is this, Apple you need to do a better job for your loyal customers who spend their hard earned money on your products. If you know there is an issue with one of your products you as a Global company need to to better for your customers, notify them and or offer an option of upgrading if no solution can be found. I would love to hear from Apple about what is being done to correct this problem for customers with the Series 3 iwatch.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 10:49 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

apple watch series 3 power cycling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.