Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos

I deleted the photos from my iphone, but I looked in my icloud account the photos had been deleted from my icloud account as well. I thought that my pictures and documents would always be in my icloud account. Please advise.

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 2:42 PM

Once you delete photos from iCloud, it's deleted across all of your devices you are signed into because that's how iCloud works and was designed, i.e. it's not like a traditional cloud-based system like Dropbox or Google Photos but rather it is a syncing system that syncs your data across all devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2020 2:42 PM in response to candrews316

Once you delete photos from iCloud, it's deleted across all of your devices you are signed into because that's how iCloud works and was designed, i.e. it's not like a traditional cloud-based system like Dropbox or Google Photos but rather it is a syncing system that syncs your data across all devices.

photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.