Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what if I have Windows?

If I have iTunes on a PC, is there a different program I should download? Since iTunes is being discontinued, I am not sure what to get to keep all of my music organized. Somehow all of my playlists disappeared on my phone, and I am not sure what setting I changed to make that happen.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 2:03 PM

Hello Dennen23.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that music on your iPhone synced from iTunes has disappeared. We will be glad to assist.

iTunes for Windows has not been discontinued. Computers using later versions of macOS no longer require iTunes. See this for more information: What happened to iTunes?

"If you have a PC, you can continue to use iTunes for Windows to manage your media library, make purchases, and manually sync and manage your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch."

Please see the following resource for some help with getting music back on your iPhone:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2020 2:03 PM in response to Dennen23

Hello Dennen23.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that music on your iPhone synced from iTunes has disappeared. We will be glad to assist.

iTunes for Windows has not been discontinued. Computers using later versions of macOS no longer require iTunes. See this for more information: What happened to iTunes?

"If you have a PC, you can continue to use iTunes for Windows to manage your media library, make purchases, and manually sync and manage your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch."

Please see the following resource for some help with getting music back on your iPhone:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Cheers.

what if I have Windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.