Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request for Refund of purchased app / Apowermirror

Hello. I have requested a refund for a certain app but there was no response from the team.

Please advise.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2020 10:43 PM

Hello, rithchandmanuellag.

Thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities.

From what you've described, it sounds like you're having trouble with requesting a refund, I'd love to help.

First, I'd like to mention that we are end users like you, not Apple.

Now, make sure you followed the correct steps when requesting a refund, as stated in this article by Apple:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you're certain that you've followed all of the correct steps, review this article:

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take – Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2020 10:43 PM in response to ritchandmanuellag

Hello, rithchandmanuellag.

Thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities.

From what you've described, it sounds like you're having trouble with requesting a refund, I'd love to help.

First, I'd like to mention that we are end users like you, not Apple.

Now, make sure you followed the correct steps when requesting a refund, as stated in this article by Apple:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you're certain that you've followed all of the correct steps, review this article:

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take – Apple Support

Take care.

Request for Refund of purchased app / Apowermirror

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.