Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14.0.1 On iPhone 11 Pro Max Freezing/Unresponsive

Hello,

I just purchased an iPhone 11 Pro Max a week ago. I installed the update as I set up my phone. I’m trying to determine if the issues I’m having are related to the update or if I should swap my phone out with my provider before my 30 day window for return is up.

My issue: My phone is extremely laggy, apps freeze constantly, anytime I am trying to do multiple things at one time (play music and send a text for example) my phone completely freezes up and is unresponsive (none of the buttons or anything on the touch screen works) which lasts several up to 5 minutes before it finally starts working again and as recent as this morning, my camera is just a black screen. Trying to take pictures of my child before school on the day of his birthday and all I get is a black camera screen.

Can someone please tell me if I should swap my phone out with my provider? Or is this a result of bugs in the most recent IOS update?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 6:10 AM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 20, 2020 6:13 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for the info but sadly I’ve already reset my phone several times, restored, and in only 7 days since I’ve had my phone I’ve reset it 3 times in hopes that would fix. I don’t necessarily get the Apple logo or even a spinning circle, just gets stuck on whatever screen I was on previously and won’t respond. It does this at least 5 times per day.

IOS 14.0.1 On iPhone 11 Pro Max Freezing/Unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.